Best Lawyers Recognizes Fourteen HWG Attorneys
WASHINGTON, DC – August 15, 2019 – Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is pleased to announce that fourteen HWG attorneys were selected for the 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
“We are always pleased when the great work we do for our clients is recognized by others. I am very proud of my partners who have been selected for this honor,” said Scott Blake Harris, Chairman of HWG.
The following attorneys were selected for the 2020 Best Lawyers in America:
- Kent Bressie – Communications Law
- Thomas Connolly – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Mark Grannis – Communications Law
- Scott Blake Harris – Communications Law
- Paul Margie – Communications Law
- Thomas Mason – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law: Defendants
- John Nakahata – Communications Law
- Michael Nilsson – Communications Law, Copyright Law
- Tricia Paoletta – Communications Law
- Brita Strandberg – Communications Law
- Julie Veach – Communications Law
- Stephanie Weiner – Communications Law
- William Wiltshire – Communications Law
- Christopher Wright – Appellate Practice, Communications Law
Best Lawyers in America is a peer-review publication. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this publication has been approved by any court or bar.
* * *
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a nationally recognized communications, information technology, international investment/national security, and litigation law firm. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, investors, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. As former senior government officials, federal prosecutors, Congressional counsel, and experienced litigators, HWG lawyers advise their clients on how government decision makers think, how legal and political institutions work in the real world, and how those institutions can affect a transaction or business plan.