Chambers USA Honors Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis for Distinguished Legal Practice
WASHINGTON, DC – Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is pleased to be recognized by Chambers USA as a Band 1 law firm in the practice area of “Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite” for the seventh consecutive year. Chambers USA, which serves as guide to the country’s top law firms and attorneys, also recognized five HWG attorneys for legal excellence.
“We are honored that our firm overall as well as five of our exceptional attorneys have been recognized with this esteemed award,” said Mark Grannis, managing partner at Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis. “This ranking is especially meaningful since it reflects positive feedback from both our peers and our clients. We remain committed to providing our clients with unparalleled service and sound legal advice, as well as to continue fostering some of the finest legal talent in the country.”
The following attorneys were ranked by Chambers USA:
- Thomas G. Connolly – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations. Respondents described him as “a ferocious litigator, who is down to earth and connects well with clients.”
- Paul Margie – Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. Paul is “extremely knowledgeable on wireless issues” with “strong relationships with the regulators.”
- John T. Nakahata – Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. He was called “one of the top people for regulatory issues in the industry” with “encyclopedic knowledge of wireline matters and regulations.”
- William M. Wiltshire – Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. William is predominantly recognized for his extensive satellite expertise and is a key advisor in a multi-billion dollar telecom acquisition.
- Christopher J. Wright – Appellate Law and Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. His clients and peers view him as “utterly unflappable” and a “very experienced and talented appellate lawyer.”
Chambers rankings are based on extensive research, which includes interviews with a firm’s clients and assessments of practitioners in each major practice area. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this publication has been approved by any court or bar.
* * * * *
About Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a nationally recognized communications, information technology, international investment/national security, and litigation law firm. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, investors, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. As former senior government officials, federal prosecutors, Congressional counsel, and experienced litigators, HWG lawyers advise their clients on how government decision makers think, how legal and political institutions work in the real world, and how those institutions can affect a transaction or business plan. For more information, please visit www.hwglaw.com.