Jason E. Neal
Jason Neal is a partner at HWG LLP, where he practices telecommunications law and appellate litigation.
- Advises and advocates on behalf of clients in spectrum-related FCC proceedings.
- Counsels clients on regulatory issues specific to transactions in the telecommunications industry and assists clients in in preparing and negotiating agreements.
- Advocates on behalf of clients that participate in the FCC’s Universal Service Fund.
- Represents clients in appeals in federal courts involving a wide variety of constitutional, statutory, and regulatory issues.
- Counsels clients weighing the merits of potential appeals of orders from federal district courts and administrative agencies.
Prior to joining HWG, Jason was an associate at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, where his practice focused on appellate and constitutional law, administrative law, intellectual property, and government investigations. In addition to extensive experience advising clients directly, he has drafted Supreme Court briefs at both the merits and certiorari stages, as well as appellate briefs and dispositive motions in other federal courts.
Before entering private practice, Jason clerked on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit for the Honorable Steven M. Colloton. He received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Harvard Law School, where he served as a Supreme Court Chair for the Harvard Law Review. Jason received his B.A. from Harvard College, graduating cum laude.
December 13, 2022
August 18, 2022
August 19, 2021
February 22, 2022
May 07, 2021