Webinar: Wireless Health Regulatory Issues
Piper L. Hall | Senior Manager of Communications | Epstein Becker Green
(202) 861-1872 | PLHall@ebglaw.com
WEBINAR ALERT FOR FEBRUARY 26, 2015
Wireless Health Regulatory Issues: A 2015 Roadmap to FDA, FCC, Privacy, and Cyber Security Issues
When: February 26, 2015, 12:00pm – 1:30pm EST
- Kim Tyrrell-Knott, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Adam C. Solander, Member of the Firm, Epstein Becker Green
- Paul Margie, Partner, Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
- Adrienne E. Fowler, Associate, Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
- Robert Jarrin, Senior Director, Government Affairs, Qualcomm
What: This session will discuss recent trends in health technology regulation; including Food and Drug Administration (FDA) developments, Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requirements, wireless technology and communication issues, mobile applications, decision support and other Health IT challenges, and privacy and cyber security considerations.
- FDA regulations specific to mobile health information technologies
- Key FCC regulatory and licensing requirements that mHealth innovators face
- Privacy and cyber security considerations for the wireless health sphere
- Insights on potential future developments from state and federal regulators affecting wireless health technologies
This session is relevant to tech companies, communications companies, entrepreneurs, and developers that are entering the wireless health technologies space or considering acquiring mobile health assets.
Where: To register for this free online webinar, please click here.
Contact: If you have questions regarding this event, please contact Whitney Krebs at (202) 861-0900 or at email@example.com.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker Green, established in 1973, is a national law firm with approximately 250 lawyers practicing in 10 offices, in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Newark, San Francisco, Stamford, and Washington, D.C. The firm’s areas of practice include health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a boutique law firm with one of the leading telecommunications and technology practices in the United States. The firm represents industry-leading clients in a wide range of areas, including spectrum policy, wireless equipment regulation, IP services, international trade and investment, accessibility regulation, and litigation and appeals related to these topics. HWG has a national reputation as a go-to firm when Internet companies, service providers, equipment manufacturers, or investors face complex regulatory challenges, are involved in appellate litigation arising from regulatory decisions, or seek strategic guidance for bet-the-company decisions. HWG is also a transactions firm of choice for both major and routine telecommunications transactions for wireline, wireless, broadcast, and international clients.